Your AM Muse project is exportable in four formats.
First, visual documentation of all runs, windows and actions can be exported in PDF, Word and PPT formats. To export the files, click on Export > PDF / Word / PowerPoint Export in the Menu. PDF and Word files will look the same - based on the Word template - whereas the PowerPoint will look different according to the PowerPoint template.
Please note: The exports ending with "Enterprise" do not need MS Office installed to conduct the export - the others do!
All exports contain the following elements:
- Frontpage with Process name and date
- Overview page with Project information: Process name, Author, Customer, Department, Process Summary
- Application overview page with every application of the process listed
- Run Overview: Name of every run, an identifier for the slides and the range of slide numbers
- Slides for every window, with all actions highlighted, action types and descriptions
Secondly, choosing the AMPRO export offers two main functionalities, the workflow merge and the export of single runs. But let's have a look at the pop-up, which appears clicking on "AMPRO Export" and choosing a file path and name:
- Choose the runs you want to merge into one workflow. Empty runs are not displayed here.
- Choose the runs you want to export as single runs/sequences. Empty runs are not displayed here.
- Click on Export to create your AMPRO file to load into the Composer. Afterward, you are redirected to your previous state in the AM Muse.
- Click on Cancel to abort the export and be redirected to your previous state in the AM Muse.
The technical documentation you just created, the AMPRO, transfers the following information from the AM Muse to the AM Composer:
- One Merged_Workflow.xaml, where actions of your chosen runs to be merged are compared if possible merged and Switches inserted where the workflow separates
- AMPRO file with all runs chosen as single runs to export as sequential XAMLs
- Scope activities: Open Application and Attach Window/Browser activities
- Target activities: Click element with the properties Right click, Left click and Left double click, Get text and Set text activities as well as Send key and Send hotkey activities
- Selector values for indicated applications, windows, and actions
- Automation provider used for indication
- Fixed input property from Write text actions as strings to be inserted by the Set text activity
- Send key and Send hotkey properties for selecting the right keys
To open the AMPRO created by the AM Muse in the Composer, please follow these steps:
- Open the Composer.
- Load the exported AMPRO into the Composer.
- Find all runs and the merged workflow exported as XAMLs in the Solution Explorer in the folder PRO > BuildingBlocks
- Double click on a run to open and view the sequenced or merged activities.
- Start enhancing the workflow and building your bot.