- New: By clicking New, you can start a new project. You are redirected to the Start window afterwards.
- Open: Open allows you to browse for existing projects in your folders.
- Open Recent: Hovering over Open Recent expands the list of your recent projects to open.
- Save: You can save changes to your project XMUSE file by clicking Save.
- Save As: You can choose the location and name to save your XMUSE project file by clicking Save As.
- Export: Hovering over Export allows you to choose between three export options:
A. Export as PDF: You can choose the location and name to save your visual process documentation as a PDF.
B. Export as PowerPoint: You can choose the location and name to save your visual process documentation as a PowerPoint file.
C. Export as AMPRO: You can choose the location and name to save your AMPRO workflow draft to import into the AM Composer.
- Project Information: Here you can insert additional project information, such as process name (mandatory field), author, customer, department and process summary. You can save the information by clicking OK, otherwise, click Cancel to undo the changes.
- Settings: Here you have:
A. the option to remove your license
B. information about the used version
C. access to the application history
D. the option to change the application’s language
E. the option to change the application’s color theme
F. information about Another Monday
G. access to the support email address.
Changes to the settings are saved in real time.
- Help: By clicking on Help, you will be redirected to the AM support website to access the documentation and community.
- Close: By clicking on Close, you can close the AM Muse. You are then asked whether you want to store unsaved changes before closing.