1. New: By clicking New, you can start a new project. You are redirected to the Start window afterward.
2. Open: Open allows you to browse for existing projects in your folders.
3. Open Recent: Hovering over Open Recent expands the list of your recent projects to open.
4. Save: You can save changes to your project XMUSE file by clicking Save.
5. Save As: You can choose the location and name to save your XMUSE project file by clicking Save As.
6. Export: Hovering over Export allows you to choose between three export options:
A. Composer Export: You can choose the location and name to save your AMPRO workflow draft to import into the AM Composer. You can choose which runs to merge and which to export to AMPRO as single runs.
B. MS Office Export (Enterprise): You can choose the location and name to save your visual process documentation as a Powerpoint, Word, or PDF. The output is based on the Powerpoint or the Word template - depending on your choices. With the Enterprise export, you do not need to have MS Office installed to export. This export is just available if you installed it separately.
C. MS Office Export: You can choose the location and name to save your visual process documentation as a Powerpoint, Word, or PDF. The output is based on the Powerpoint or the Word template - depending on your choices. The export is done using Interop and you need to have MS Office installed to export.
7. Project Information: Here you can insert additional project information, such as process name (mandatory field), author, customer, department and process summary. You can save the information by clicking OK, otherwise, click Cancel to undo the changes.
8. Plug-ins: Here you can manage your loaded plug-ins and enable and disable your installed plug-ins:
9. Settings: Here you have:
A. the option to remove your license.
B. information about the used version.
C. access to the application history.
D. the option to change the application’s language.
E. the option to change the application’s color theme.
F. possibility to enable and disable the click-through-option
G. link to all third party providers and licenses
H. information about Hyland.
I. access to the support email address.
Changes to the settings are saved in real time.
10. Help: By clicking on Help, you will be redirected to the AM support website to access the documentation and community.
11. Close: By clicking on Close, you can close the Hyland RPA Analyst (former AM Muse). You are then asked whether you want to store unsaved changes before closing.