The Hyland RPA Analyst (former AM Muse) interface is highly intuitive. After the application has opened, you are able to begin Smart Process Tracking right away.
- Creating a New Project: To create a new project, click New. You are then redirected to the documenting mode.
- Opening an Existing Project: To open an existing project, click Open. You can now browse through your folders to locate previously-created XMUSE files.
- Watching tutorials: To be redirected to tutorial videos for the Analyst (former Muse), click Watch tutorials.
- Getting help online: To be redirected to the Analyst (former Muse) documentation online, click Online help.
- Accessing recent projects: Below the buttons, you will find your ten most recently accessed projects, including their name, last editing date, and file location.
- Getting back home: to access the displayed start view of the application, click Home.
- Creating a New Project with project information: To do so, click New. See more in a detailed description of the Menu.
- Opening an Existing Project: For a reduced view of the Home screen click Open. See more in a detailed description of the Menu.
- Managing the plug-ins: To enable and disable loaded plug-ins click Plug-ins. See more in a detailed description of the Menu.
- Changing Settings: To change application settings, click on Settings. In Settings, you can change language, themes, access support information, and review your license. Additional information can also be found in the Menu section.
- Accessing the Account Information: To view all user, license and product information, click Account. See more in a detailed description of the Menu.
- Closing the application: To close the Analyst (former Muse) click Close application.